The freeride track starts at the mountain station of the Selva-Ciampinoi cableway at 2254 mt. The first 550 meters follows a gravel road to the top of the chairlift where the official start of the exciting and varied bike track is located. The ultimate fun for freeride junkies and those who want to become one.
Start of bike track: 2.160 mt
End of track: 1.592 mt
Length of track: 3.130 m
Difference in altitude: 568 mt
Rental, SHOP & Service:
in front of Ciampinoi Valley Station – 39048 Selva – Tel. +39 0471 773189
Prices (lift + track)
15.06.-25.09.2016 - Open all day
Tickets purchasable at the cableway Ciampinoi:
Near bike wash, valley station of the old chairlift Ciampinoi.
GOOGLE MAPS ->
Regulation "Freeride Ciampinoi"
Please note that the Freeride Ciampinoi bike route is a difficult ride and requires a high level of fitness,
experience and adequate equipment.
- A good knowledge of the basic techniques of every aspect of riding a mountain bike is highly recommended.
- We recommend that you attempt the ride with a good level of both mental and physical fitness.
- We recommend that you first assess the route at moderate speed.
- In the event that you stop you must get off the route.
- For your own safety and for the safety of others we recommend that you only attempt the route with adequate equipment and in ideal conditions.
- Rain increases the dangers on the route; therefore we recommend that you take extra care on wet surfaces.
- Wearing a helmet, back pad, elbow and knee pads is compulsory.
- Following the route directions is compulsory.
- Access to unmarked tracks or routes not marked on the park maps is strictly forbidden and punishable by a fine.
- Riders must be extremely vigilant at crossings with other trails or hikes and must give way to cars, motorbikes and walkers even when they are on the park trails.
- Throughout the park facilities you must show maximum respect to all the other visitors to the park and communicate with other users.
- Please fully respect the environment you are in and do not leave any rubbish or cigarette ends on the mountainside!!
- For those of you that are inexperienced, our staff would be happy to accompany you free of charge to give you proper instruction in this new activity.
- Entry to the Freeride Ciampinoi implies that you assume full responsibility for your conduct and accept the consequences of your own actions. The management of the bike park accepts no liability.
- Our staff check the condition of the route daily in order to ensure your safety.
- Using the Bike Park Ciampinoi route implies full acceptance of these regulations.
In case of bad weather or informations about the condition of the trail (call this phone number): +39 345 0666490